Title: Country Dance Mixes
Catalog Number: CD 82549, A2 82549
Label: Atlantic, Columbia House
MP3 album: 2766 mb
FLAC album: 1244 mb
|1||–Ray Kennedy||No Way Jose|
Written-By – Michael Garvin, P.R. Battle
|2||–Confederate Railroad||Trashy Women|
Mixed By – Justin NiebankProducer – Barry BeckettWritten-By – Chris Wall
|3||–Ray Kennedy||Guitar Man|
Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Arrangements] – Mary Ann Kennedy, Pam RoseWritten-By – Ray Kennedy
|4||–Confederate Railroad||Queen Of Memphis|
Mixed By – Justin NiebankProducer – Barry BeckettWritten-By – Dave Gibson , Kathy Louvin
|5||–John Michael Montgomery||Beer And Bones|
Producer [Original] – Doug JohnsonWritten-By – Lonnie Williams, Sanger D. Shafer
|6||–John Michael Montgomery||Life's A Dance|
Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Arrangements] – Siobhàn MaherProducer [Original] – Doug JohnsonWritten-By – Allen Shamblin, Steve Seskin
|7||–Ray Kennedy||All She Ever Wants Is More|
Written-By – Jim Rushing, Ray Kennedy
Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Arrangements] – Mary Ann Kennedy, Pam RoseSteel Guitar, Lead Guitar – Bob Williams Written-By – Bill LaBounty, Pat McLaughlin
|9||–Ray Kennedy||What A Way To Go|
Written-By – Bobby David, Jim Rushing, Ray Kennedy
|82549-2||Various||Country Dance Mixes (CD, Comp, Club)||Atlantic||82549-2||US||1993|
|82549-4||Various||Country Dance Mixes (CD, Comp)||Atlantic||82549-4||US||1993|
|82549-4||Various||Country Dance Mixes (Cass, Comp)||Atlantic||82549-4||USA & Canada||1993|
- Art Direction – Aimee Matthews
- Booking [John Michael Montgomery] – Monterey Artists, Inc.
- Booking [Ray Kennedy & Confederate Railroad] – Dale Morris & Associates
- Design – Jerry Joyner
- Drums, Percussion, Drum Programming [Drum Programming Sampling], Other [Black Factor] – Parker Brad Smith
- Engineer, Mixed By, Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar, Mandolin, Bass [All Bass Parts], Keyboards, Drum Programming [Drum Programming Sampling], Vocals, Backing Vocals – Ray Kennedy
- Management [John Michael Montgomery] – Hallmark Direction
- Management [Ray Kennedy & Confederate Railroad] – International Management Services, Inc.
- Mastered By – Hank Williams
- Photography By – Michael Gomez
- Producer [Remix] – Parker Brad Smith (tracks: 1 to 6, 8), Ray Kennedy (tracks: 1 to 6, 8)
- Vocals [Voice Impersonations Extrordinaire] – Dak Alley
NotesTrack 1 published by PolyGram International Publishing, Inc., ASCAP.
Track 2 published by Careers-BMG Music, Inc. / Four Of A Kind Music / Nocturnal Eclipse Music / Michael Garvin Music, BMI.
Track 3 published by Hayes Street Music, Inc. / Almo Music Corp. / Love This Town Music, ASCAP.
Track 4 published by Acuff-Rose Music, Inc. / Lazy Gator Publishing, BMI.
Track 5 published by Sony Cross Keys Publishing Co., Inc / Raymeister Music / PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. / Amanda-Lin Music, ASCAP.
Track 6 published by Frankly Scarlet Music / Music Corporation Of America, a division of MCA, Inc. / Bill LaBounty-Sneaky Moon, BMI.
Track 7 published by Nocturnal Eclipse Music / Union Country Music / Tillis Tunes, Inc., BMI.
Track 8 published by Rhythm Wrangler / Groper Music, BMI.
Engineered and mixed at Room And Board.
"Queen of Memphis" and "Trashy Women" produced for Beckett Productions.
Mastered at Master Mix.
© 1993 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International for the world outside of the United States.
℗© 1993 Atlantic Recording Corporation. Distributed by / Distribué par Columbia House. Made in Canada.
From the inlay - "Recordings were done to replace a lot of the original tracks to change the attitude and increase the groove factor by warp speed."
- Barcode: 77749759712102
- Matrix / Runout: #94090700 A2-82549
- Matrix / Runout (Text): MFG BY CINRAM
- Mastering SID Code: L382
- Mould SID Code: IFPI6000
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Distributed By – Columbia House
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Mixed At – Room & Board Recording
- Engineered At – Room & Board Recording
- Mastered At – Mastermix
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Four Of A Kind Music
- Published By – Nocturnal Eclipse Music
- Published By – Michael Garvin Music
- Published By – Hayes Street Music, Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Love This Town Music
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Larry Gator Publishing
- Published By – Sony Cross Keys Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Raymeister Music
- Published By – Amanda-Lin Music
- Published By – Frankly Scarlet Music
- Published By – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
- Published By – Bill LaBounty-Sneaky Moon
- Published By – Union Country Music
- Published By – Tillis Tunes, Inc.
- Published By – Rhythm Wrangler
- Published By – Groper Music
Related to Various - Country Dance Mixes
Los Records - Ya / La Balada De Robert Kennedy
Defenestration - Kill Kennedy Again
Deodato Featuring Tara Kennedy, Joe James, Tom Hammer - Somewhere Out There
Luke Nares & Sleepwalking Race - Sleepwalking Race
Stripling Brothers - New Born Blues / Kennedy Rag
Axelle - Kennedy Boulevard (Remix)
John Pizzarelli - Let's Share Christmas
Joyce Kennedy - Wanna Play Your Game!
Nigel Kennedy And The Kroke Band - East Meets East
Hasil Adkins And His Happy Guitar - My Home Town / Memories Of Kennedy